Post Page Advertisement [Top]


In this picture, a family sleeps on a broken cot. Water drips from the roof but they are having a peaceful sleep. The smile on the faces shows how happiness does not have anything to do with materialistic things but rather with attitude.
So true that the happiest people in the world are not those who do not have any problems, but those who learn to live with things that are less than perfect.
I believe I can call myself happy and my friends call me happy too. I know for sure that my ultimate goal of life is happiness.
Though I won’t call myself an expert on happiness by any means, I can say that in my pursuit of happiness, I have learnt few things.

I have learnt things that make us happy and things that do not make us happy at all. I have also learnt about the things that claim to make us happy but they do not do so in the long run.

1 comment:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib